Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Wednesday 30 August 2017

The creed


I am the best of my kind,
Kindly resist in opening up my can,

Can you please
Not entice me to react

Reach out into my bag
And pull something out of line.

Believe me
I see goodness as my faith

Fine, that means you and I
Are judged the same

Sum up, for weighted average
You best be doubling your effort

To meet your gain.

Again life is flashing lights
Then we old and grey

Agreed, and no one is stronger
Or richer than time

 I know you see it as an insult
To your pride

But who cares, the most is courtesy To save your grace, not mine

Mind you, respect
That is a priviledge not a right

Rightly so to concede

I am the best of my kind,
Kindly resist in opening up my can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...