Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 4 February 2016

Cupid's Grudge


I am unlucky in love
Cupid has a grudge with me

Sending arrows and arrows of
His middle finger to my direction

Something to do with
He asking me to be patient

And I just jumped the gun
Curiosity got the better of me, sorry

So I picked his arrow
And pierced myself, that easy

Didn't want to be waiting
Around for ceremonies

The story is that Cupid
Had a secret serum I didn't know about

That he places on the tip of his arrow
Before shooting for effect

I missed that part when I stole
Cupid's arrow, that is now a problem

I am unlucky in love
For Cupid has a grudge

And he is not accepting my apologies
My heart felt apologies

Didn't know he was that emotional
Way too emotional if you ask me

Acting like a kid
Come on Cupid, I did say I was sorry

No need for the double middle fingers
Especially with the tongue out, no need

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...