Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Wednesday 18 February 2015

An Alien Capture


This journey feels long 
And sometimes it feels as though
The person who started the journey 
Is now a stranger wearing my shoes 

Did I wake the morning 
Or is this a prolonged dream 
Would the mind be sincere 
And truthful to me  

And tell me truly 
If I am really awake 
No strange characters lurking around 
Flying cows w' wings to confirm my wonder  

Though sometimes supposed 
Reality leaves me lost and confused 
Running in circles going nowhere 
Dogs chasing tales all in circles 

Have my reality  been kidnapped 
For an old debt owed 
They promised I will pay 
Someday, one day they promised 

Am I stack in a room  tied to a bed 
With wires and tubes hanging 
Off my body and brain being prodded
With induced dream state to comfort me 

To keep me in comatose 
So I don't wake to fight off 
This drain of my reality  so vivid
It must be an alien capture, an alien capture

1 comment:

  1. A person necessarily lend a hand to make severely posts
    I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far?
    I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular post extraordinary.

    Magnificent process!

    Feel free to visit my web site - repair tablets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...