Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 2 January 2015

Time and Space


Time is an escape of a version 

Between yesterday and now 

Tomorrow never comes 

Arms stretch to touch 

Halo realms 

Tomorrow never comes 

Unless I have been wrong 

All along about the magician's gift 

Pulling rabbits out of the hut 

Except for these and long ribbons being pulled 

Could I have been wrong 

Have I been wrong all these while 

Is this world as quantum's prophecies 

Spirit science a bridge between worlds 

Never mind the complexities of our essence 

Just put something on we are going to be late 

Time is an escape of versions 

Between yesterday and now 

Do you mind

We are going to be late 

Time and space 

Love and science 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...