Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Miracle on 34th Street


If only you believe 
I can make you a believer 

I have seen the Prince 
Being humble like a slave 

I have witnessed the sun 
Give in to the moon 

I have watched spring's flower 
Blossom in the darkest of winter 

I can testify to all 
Indeed I have bared witness 

I have seen a thick forest 
In the middle of the hottest desert 

I have witnessed a fish 
Walk out of water and still with life  

I have watched the air 
Turn solid while I breathe 

I have seen it all 
Indeed I bared witness 

To know nothing is ever 
Just in one dimension 

And miracles do happen 
On 34th Street 

If only you believe 
I can make you a believer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...