Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 3 November 2013

Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc


Onomatopoeia of tic toc
Tic toc, tic toc 

Tic toc, is the sound I like best
Repeated many a times in my poems, tic toc 

Tic toc, thinkable for thinkers parade 
To the opened mind, tic toc 

Tic toc, a drop, a water drop 
A single drop, a thousand thirst, tic toc 

Tic toc, an emotional rain 
Tears that flows of my chin tic toc

Tic toc, time goes by fast 
Yet slow, just at tic toc 

Tic toc, an eerily sound  it must be
The wind on the washing line, tic toc 

Tic toc, my keys to turn open my door
Tic toc, opens sesame tic toc 

Tic toc, of foot steps 
On hills, her shoes goes tic toc 

Tic toc. tic toc, tic toc
Something always goes tic toc 

Tic toc, the world goes round 
And round and round, tic toc 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...