Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 5 August 2013

A case in point


Sometimes I try, I really try, sweats attached believe me 
Sometimes not so much, with procrastination and sleep walking 

Sometimes I don't at all, no movement at all, deadbeat on time 
Sometimes I deviate, dysfunctional compass, spinning wheels 

But most times, in my most solemn moment, mirrors reflection 
I am reminded of what drives me, a beacon of light 

And what the vision holds, pictures drawn 
A goal in mind, realigning sentiments, objectives as sign posts 

The road is never a straight one, the compass still works 
And the focus will always get me there, foretold I can feel it 

Adjusting clocks, rewinding arms 
To tell the time, on tic toc of dreams, I aspire 

This is a case in point, an angle of thought 
A case in point being made here, as we proceed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...