Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 5 May 2013

Complete me my love


Complete me, with strokes of your love 
Brush, with paints on our affection 

Complete me, for without your touch 

I will remain forever incomplete 

Define me, hungered I am 

Of your essence and allure 

Complete me, I sit as a subject 

A model in an artist studio 

Waiting to be drawn into life 

Breathe your love on me to complete me 

Complete me with all the colours 

In your heart, be the one that makes me whole 

Complete me, as Leonardo would have done 

Draw the opposite gender of Mona Lisa to complete me 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the repitition of complete me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yearning nicely portrayed with the repetition of complete. I love the first 2 lines. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A plea seemingly made in all innocence but a rallying cry for love. A lovelorn soul will be aptly rewarded in due course! Nicely KD!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely and yes now this is what I feel looking at the picture...nice, like the pic and poem is so complementary....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely write...I like how you played on the incompleteness of the image...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...