Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Dry Run


Tearing papers, liquid emotions, surrealism 
Hair particles left in the palm 

Thinkers clock implanted in the mind 
Set on wake by thoughts provocation  

The body is just good on respond 
Reaction, tune in and up on brain activity 

Should I ponder or wonder, bewildered 
I ask the gods to let me be at peace 

Thoughts should be by day as day work 
Allow my body to recuperate 

To serve the task of day I have to  
To slave for my earn I have to 

Why tire me constant at night 
Denying me fresh as wake 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...