Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 7 January 2013

The Lady in Lace


I have witnessed this suspense filled chill
This stare yonder, many times before

Between provocation and tease
Where silence is the loudest tongue

I have been there, in person in company 
In the middle of such storm 

Windows and doors buckling 
Holding emotions weight, a river dam  

Reaction demands a role, we know that
This hold will not last, anticipations grows 

Eventually this door would let go 
And we would engage a tango of sorts 

Provocation of seduction with the lady in lace 
Or an out burst of rage to encounter 

I have witnessed this filled chill 
This stare yonder, many times before 



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...