Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Subject To A Subject


I feel connected when 
When I am with you 

I say! what an interesting take 
You have on the subject 

Subject to the subject on stand 

Of notions I once had, subjective 

Acquired on the basis of assumptions

Made before hand, show of hands 

Had I known, would as well be 

After, after conjecture 

Okay "judge quick!" that eager 

But was I not to have an opinion 

Who ever doesn't as instinct  

At first sight concept before know  

Subject to a subject as subjective 

To be set in context, who ever doesn't 

I say! what an interesting take 
You have on the subject 

2 comments:

  1. Fascinatingly fabulous! Loved it forwards and backwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connectedness well demonstrated! I puzzled over con-gesture, and wondered if it was just conjecture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...