Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 1 October 2012

I Am With Happy


I am simple minded, I am with happy 
Happy go lucky would be a close friend 

Most days, I have a smile on my face 
Most times, I am with joy 

I like to think I am easy to be around 
I like to think I am full of life 

And for life I have a dream 
A dream for life I aspire to fulfil 

I am simple minded, free with spirit as spirited 
Happy go lucky with a planned dream 

Did I say I was with happy
Oh yes, I am with happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...