Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 2 August 2012

Using a white glove



I will not shake your hands today 
Agreed at last, where fever's pitch 


No I am not w'h angered begrudge  
What a waste of emotion that would be 


To hold as stands on respond 
To alarm my heart beat as fast as show 


I have seen the biggest tree fall with loud thunder 
Just on the angered wish of the west winds 


Who then came to regret rage poured 
For as the tree fell it crushed a few seedlings 


And for that no one sided with the west wind 
I will not shake your hands today 


That should be enough to show intent 
To allow winds passage and leave you standing 


At most, and most if I am forced to, on civil grounds 
I will be wearing a white glove to make meaning void 
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. I just read the perfect poem of strength and determination. Effective prose, a pleasure to ponder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your word imagery! Powerful!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, you really took this a different direction.

    Well done.

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...