Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 14 August 2012

I Am A Sacrificial Lamb



I was silent at birth w' bliss, mother said I never cried 
I saw no evil, I spoke no evil, I heard no evil 

But I sinned before birth to be of this earth 
As thus I was born of sin 


I was innocent at birth though to earth born 
Thus as thus with sinned birth 


Surely a baptism in rivers to equal my neighbor  
As holds holy, is strong enough to cleanse 


Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil 

To have me clean, like aerial wash 
I am thus to be aerial clean 


And as thus, would commerce stop 
If I am to sin with dirt accompany no more 


See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil

Is that then not of sin, thus of me to send 
A thousand plus away, as without work to do 


As thus in this current climate of grey 
To make a priest redundant and a judge likewise  


What of the politician and his claim of innocence 
And his promises of change, change is coming 

Speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil 

What are they to do, thus without blinds 
If I am to sin no more with selected ignorance 

And thus for the definition of sin 
To still be left as blank subject to 

Subject to a special interest 
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil 

To have the priest, the politician 
And the judge always with work to do 

I am as then, with a role to play 
I am a sacrificial lamb for society to the alter 
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...