Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 31 May 2012

No Ordinary Love



How heavy is the weight of a pearl 
To stay so low under the waves 


How strong is the hands of  a diamond 
Yet with precious hold, please do not drop it 


How possible can a flesh of an organ to respire 
Be with such emotion's hold, what gives  


I have seen it in person, I  have  
In shape and size, nothing to make of it 


Out on the surgeon's operating table, so ordinary 
With stained blood caught in old veins, so humdrum 


Yet behind rib cage enclosed, I feel a sense 
My heart, my emotions, gives; no ordinary love 


No ordinary love, enchanted and I respire 
To breathe again, to breathe again   

1 comment:

  1. No ordinary love?? That’s not true till someone properly defines the boundaries of “ordinary” because it’s relative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...