Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 5 May 2012

Mechanized Wings




Distance I will have of air 
Overseeing the clouds below 
I will be a bird flying with mechanized wings 


How do I change the colors  
Of my feathers so grown 
So full on my wings and used 


To say I flew from the south 
To make my home on nests 
Among the birds of prey 


And hold strong 
The fort of  resolve and strive 
To build firm foundations 


I hatched an egg in these lands 
But now I have to find my way 
Back unto old winds 


Old winds that gave me uplift 
On these old streams I glided upon 
When I was young 


I will leave a part of me with old 
And a part of me, with new 
And between the two stations 


I would be a bird 
With mechanics-ed wings 
Flying to and fro to places I belong 

Mechanized wings 
To places I belong 
I will fly to places I belong 


1 comment:

  1. Nice. I like the flow. I like the images of old and new. And the idea of flying to places I belong. That's a great line.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...