Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 15 May 2012

The DNA of Success

T


Cyclone of ingenuity, from wondrous minds 
Chaos with beauty, abstract blind 


Miracles are more with believe  hold 
Than can be said of perfection stands 


And so I would worry not, old friend 
The edge is always to be with fright 


Doubter; this is the DNA of innovation, I told you of  
I told you so, when the unexpected becomes a triumph 


And believers gather with praise and pride as affiliates 
A few unknown characters, join in with claps 


Their voices being heard louder than thou 
Hallelujah to thy name, sang by the new converts 


I would not want to have all the answers 
From such characters local, skeptics 


Mystery of existence is the glory of life 
To go against the odds, with honors reward 


So for my alma maters I create thee a believe 
For my mantra I add a line 


Cyclone of ingenuity, from wondrous minds 
Chaos with beauty, abstract blind, I see through  

5 comments:

  1. Like the refrain at the opening and closing of this poem very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very different from what I usually read; I like it.

    http://halfwaybetweenthegutter.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/my-oldest-enemy/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful piece given the accompanying picture. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIFFERENT EXPRESSIONS BUT ALL LIES WITH DNA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...