Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 13 May 2012

The Beginning Start



In the beginning before green shoots 
This stage of life laid empty 


In the beginning, before what name given 
Had value as known today 


In the beginning, at the beginning 
Before amazon was with trees, this many, loosing now 


In the beginning like Sunday 
Before the Monday start of the week was known 


In the beginning in biblical terms 
There was the word and the word 


The word, well the word was 
What I first had, said as pledge to start with 


To say one-day I would glide the sky  
Before growing feathers this bountiful, full 


In the beginning, all I had 
All I had, was within me to say I can 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. The earliest flight, before wings are set and beyond the given word, the small spark in our center listens and knows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...