Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 15 April 2012

Road maps, Accra to Kumasi



In the red dust, that invades 
In the sun, that announces relentless 
In the sounds, projected in speakers 


In the crowds that gather for occasions 
In the colorful clothes portrayed  
In the vibrancy of the atmosphere 


In ceremonial, festive and crusading 
In religion, birth, marriage and death 
In traditions and rites upheld 


The banter and the laughter 
The shouting and finger signals 
The aroma and taste, exciting on taste-buds  


A thousand miles, Gulliver traveled 
Through lands of giants and the others  
To find meaning in search of treasure 


Last night I saw a man with body paint all over 
He danced to a live music band 
Until his heart's content 


Upon an open air space, fresh breeze 
Where drinks poured, adding to delight 
And barbecue of kebab on sticks were served  


I laughed  on therapy 
I laughed loud on therapy 
I laughed loud on therapy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...