Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Wednesday 18 April 2012

The nursery life



I would favor the wobbly legs 
And a few falls, would not look so wrong 
On the basis of efforts manifested  


I would be warm to green shoots 
And support germination with stands 
To help, as sign posts to the sun's energy 


I will buy a water can 
With holes like shower heads 
And make it rain, make it rain 


I would build green houses 
To reduce risk of the elements  
And tender the soil to support your growth 


But this would be my conditions laid 
You have to break through the comfort of
Protective shells to show me your willingness 


Nature and I would be there for you after 
And I would favor your wobbly legs 
And a few falls would not be so wrong 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...