Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 20 April 2012

Message in a bottle


Eat, walk, work and play 
Sleep, wake, wash and pray 


Sleep, dream, form characters to relate 
And let me be present in your dreams 


Run, dance, swim, and jump 
Slip, slide into pools and lets get wet together 


Shop, wash, drive and see friends 
Side by side and let me be by your side 


For time is precious, so short, on value to have 
And us to please, we please, our time to be 


Send me a flower and say you love me 
And even in your absent, lets us be so close together 


Eat, walk, sleep and pray 
And to be by your side I will always be 


If you get this message in the bottle, I sent 
Then you know, I will always be by your side 


So sleep, wake, wash and pray 
And know I love you, I will always love you 





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...