Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 28 January 2012

I put a spell on you



Nina Simone came to me in my dreams 
She said words to me in sing song 
Gave me a chat up line, in my dreams. 


And in the day I walked, with infatuation 
My head in the clouds with intoxication 
And said to love, my love I put a spell on you 


Oh babe, I put a spell on you
This is the heart talk spell, felt 
My heart succumb to you in reciprocal 


#Coz you are mine 
My love, my babe, my air to breathe 
#Oh, I put a spell on you 


Auntie Nina gave me a spell for you 
To use on you, from the spell of loving you 
#Coz you are mine  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...