Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 16 December 2011

Taking stands



Is it, far from me to say, what it is to say 
Am I not to hold, my own to assert 
When the need arise, to establish contentions  


And voice displeasure, on conditions 
Would you not want to know 
And in that sense, that way 


Avoid recourse of discourse  
Where broken vases can  never truly 
Be put together again, on mantelpiece 


It would fool no eye 
Not even that of the blind 
It would fool no eye 


Who would pretence be to please 
Desolate with sieving  anger, insanity of enragement 
Wretchedness of truth with identity 


Left hollow to discard wet currency 
Who would pretence be to please 
Holding wet currency to trade 


Tell me, it is far for me to say 
What it is to say
It is far me to say 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...