Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 15 December 2011

Sweets wrapped



Confectionery presented presents, I want 
Packaged with ribbons, its seasons greetings 
Someone wrapped me a parcel sweet 


Candies comes in a mixture of colours 
Grab me a paper bag, extra large 
Scoop me a handful, varieties to have 


Hold me  an edge back, greed to want it all 
But for this occasion in celebration 
Allow me, to grab me, a mouthful to have 


Save me, tooth from rotten hold 
Keep t' tooth fairy away, I pray
Allow me this occasion to celebrate free


Give me, taste bud sweet 
A sensation so great 
Allow me sir, a bag full of celebration  


Shared with: http://www.theme-thursday.com/
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...