Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 3 December 2011

Personal Space

Allow me breath to breathe 
Allow me space to be, to live 
Allow me, my personal space 

8 comments:

  1. personal space is such an interesting concept because what is space to one is not the same to another ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautifully done.. picture is interesting.. where can one get..this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even with my eyes close - I can sense if someone or something has entered my personal space. Nicely captured ~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Space around us is getting filled with all the pollution indeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes personal space to live in is so important.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR MESSAGE HERE, SMILES.

    UPBEAT HUMOR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a novel idea...that guy is really spaced!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings:

    how are you today?

    great big thanks for your support and attention to poets rally,
    hope to see you share any time around the year…

    stay blessed, your talent rocks.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...