Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 26 December 2011

An Obsession (1 of 3)



I have an obsession with the night 
It draws me in, like a feed 
Every night with transformation  

Oh, what mystery the nights holds 
From the earth to the heavens and beyond 
Darkness surrounds the blueness of  sky 

It leaves my defined ideation clouded in lost 
It says it all and says nothing at all  
Infecting my  mind to wonder madly 

Between  the safeness of dreams 
And nightmares haunt, that follows 
Surrealism conjures images and thoughts 

Insomnia would not excuse, as escape  
Invasion of thoughts that ponders wildly 
Orging with pleasure and of guilt and scare 

Drawn into hallucination with opened eyes wide 
Blearing borders of reality and dreams
Compelling with tacit, holding grounds at night 

I have an obsession with the night 
It wakes my primal being 
To tickle my senses 

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Greetings:

    Happy Holidays.

    Got talent in short fiction? check out our short story slam week 17 prompt today,

    Sample something new is a way to escape boredom,

    Hope to see you be part of our short story slam team.

    Best!

    Enjoy A Blessed Winter Break.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...