Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 10 December 2011

Jittery getters



What am I to ceremonies  
If I start to every bit objectify 
On every occasion, with a trumpet 


Lay out carpets in Moroccan red 
And be seen sat in a tuxedo 
Have a banquet  with open doors  


And have the Queen here sat at present 
Yea, tables laid, chandeliers hung 
And have me host this, high on calender 


On ceremony with jittery getters 
Unceremoniously with shivers 
All to have just stood in front of toothless crowds


And make this here a brief presentation 
To the who of not, he is not with bite 
Of who is who, sat here watching 


What am I to ceremonies 
If I start to every bit objectify 
On every occasion with a trumpet 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...