Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Favouring one



Would I favour the fool 
For he agrees with me, always 
A' expresses, no objection on subjects I speak on 


He lays no grounds to withstand a position 
And passages path, he offers free to pass 
Would I favour the fool 


Or that of the sceptic, who always objects 
Even when reasons beyond doubt 
Has been made, tailored, tabled to warrant no objection 


Do I favour his kind, to grant a forced compromise 
For passage as a price paid, too high 
Stiff in his own right to oppose and be seen as so


Neither one do I want in my backyard play 
To have the fool answer for he thinks
To please, and lead me down a plank blind 


Nor the sceptic paranoid 
Who he wraps up, all in a bubble 
And refuses to have dirt shadow, his day 


What of one in-between 
What of one to dance between lines 
What of one with sway to favour  

2 comments:

  1. i would rather a skeptic anyday, when the fool agrees with me i got problems...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so in other words, you love a debate eh? lol I actually would rather avoid it myself...and maybe Im a just a crazy girl who likes being told what I wana hear too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...