Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 4 November 2011

My Right To, My Prerogative




What I would give for common grounds   
Chaos of a debate, lingering on platforms  
A thousand men demand to be heard, boiling kettle


Individual thoughts on compromise, unreachable 
Opposite ends of a spectrum 
Distance of notions expressed, banquet for tea set up


Avoidance of a resemblance, tea party gather
Fear of his intention, alien of his life 
Reeks of toxic propaganda, allergy to his breath   


"Do not come close" Manifesto set
Far is near enough of want 
Buffer zone, requested, demanded   


Strangers intentions, unclear to observers
Worried with paranormal thoughts 
From outcome of encounters, drink up notions  


No progress or developments, buying into the production  
No innovation through links and compliance 
No effect on cause of sharing, knowing, understanding 


Fear mongering on old folk tales, passed on, them against us
"There is something in the woods" it worries 
Factions of individuals, groups, "puppet masters" 


A vote in voices heard , hostage of a party held   
A thousand men demand a stage 
A thousand more queue in line 


No compromise, gathering solid ground 
" someone always looses out on that
and it want be me " 


I demand to be heard 
It is with my self interest that I speak 
I demand to be heard, observers worry


My right to, I vote to, kidnap of an old machinery
My prerogative  
My tea, just went cold, on my crumpets

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...