Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 28 July 2011

The Sun Flower Worhsip


The mystery of the sunflower   
Lay bare, like a prophet with calling    
What we take for granted  


And I do worship the sun  
Believe me, I do, Stonehenge stands as altar  
The sun flower tells me to  


The colour of the sky tells me to    
The trees, the birds, in the forest  
And the weather systems tells me to  


And the seasons sing in praise    
Winter tells me to      
Beach benches tells me to    


Believe me I do worship the sun   
Like daffodils, bright in fields  
Spring tells me to, life tells me to  


I do worship the sun
I am a sun worshipper 
The sun flower worship 


Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comments:

  1. Lovely, aren't sunflowers beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one cool twist on the prompt...nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take, so pretty! I loved the view of the seasons and the magic of nature~ So beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tribute to the flower by the sun worshipper..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I love all those things as well - we live in miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I never thought about it quite like this - everything does point us to worship the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are something to adore...sunflowers...they represent so many positive things....love this Kodjo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Beach benches tells me to" should be "tell"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...