Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 21 July 2011

Off On A Tangent 2

Eureka moment of enlightenment  
Boom, not bomb, silly you , Archimedes   
When layers of conundrums are stripped bare  


And a step, a stretch   
Is all it takes, open sesame, clap     
To unveil a master piece, there you have it  


Nothing comes to the lazy man, you lazy cow   
Who sits and wonders what if, if only, could have   
And turns to take a nap in day light   


Mitigating circumstance, when it is too hot  
The Spanish are allowed, it is to be called siesta  
Well what do you expect, try living in the sun 


Okay so like I was saying, lecturing, blabbering   
Who cares, shhh don't wake the Spanish  
The conquistador, they fight bulls  


Like I was saying burning dreams  
With sucked up energy, where was I    
Chain of thought, chain of thought 


Where was I, why was I, chain of thought 
Oh yeah, you know like a sink hole   
Strange that is, always leaves a sense of vulnerability 


Like a sink hole, Alice in wonderland  
There is a reason, in reasons given  
Why we grow out of, part ways with   


Our imaginary friends as adults, as grumpy    
And dreams are to be called ambitions  
Okay another eureka moment  

Grab a pen, ahh I lost it  
Off on a tangent 
Orbiting the earth 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...