Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Laughing Loving Laughing

I laugh out loud at your silly jokes   
I get them, funny giggle  
That is you, my happy trigger  


Dancing formation dance in pair   
Synchronised like two dolphins   
Playing their hearts out, affection gained    


The blue sea is wide and treasures filled
Lets treasure hunt, it is your love I seek  
And for us the whole platform to stand   


You smile with a sparkle, shimmering stars     
Treasures bright  your eyes hold belong  
I love it so, forever  you twinkle   


I love to tell a joke or two, 
Three if I am on a row, always on the row
Pull silly faces and tickle your happy spot  

Just to see all the treasures,  your eyes do hide   
I know you will laugh, at my silly jokes  
You get me, my punch line, right, ha ha ha


I get you too, I so much do
Always with the twinkle in your eyes 
I love to see the twinkle in your eyes


Laughing loving laughing out loud
"Little I ask, my wants are few"
Just to see the twinkle in your eyes
Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comments:

  1. Sharing laughter is such a wonderful thing to do. You've captured the feeling so well here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiles. this is a delight the laughter and love...playfulness between spouses and loves is essential...

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very joyous poem! great celebration of love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poetry is often so heavy (at least mine is!) and so I really enjoyed this light poem about a couple laughing together as they dance. Refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing quite and like love and friendship, and having the pleasure of sharing it with someone...
    This poem, to me, was all about simplicity and naturalness... and I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kodjo...

    I enjoyed the simplicity of your verse... so soft and lovely...


    Shashi
    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/2011/07/whispers-cuckoos-song-and-smell-of-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Just to see the twinkle in your eyes"

    one of the most delightful sights to see on a loved one's face!

    i really like this! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a pleasure to read all the love and laughter :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...