Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 2 June 2011

Tumi and the Volume - Signs


I call this a discovery, diamond from South-Africa,
every song I heard from this guys was worth  the listen
with modern hip hop so lost, in the commercial take
and club tunes the only music making inroads,
 this again is a refreshing find.

I will attribute their work to the likes of
Talib Kweli, Mos Def and Lupe Fiasco
It is relevant and for the likes
 who are into spoken word
will find this particularly interesting,
every one else will just enjoy the quality here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...