Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 30 May 2011

Lessons Learnt



Do not assume the blind can't see 
So they can be excused
The laws of nature are kinder than man 


And for all other senses, like switch lights on
Are filled with vigour, 
Intuition and sixth senses 
Saddled like wild stallions to ride 


Do not not assume the man with few words 
Has not much to say, 
Proverbs are used by the wise, 
Where kids are to be excused 


Not all smiles are for  jokes shared
Some are just for the thinking cup
Analysing with evasive actions 
Like a poker game played


So do not assume on face value 
These are just life lessons, to be learnt 
Safer to assume I know karate 
Hey ha! kung fu, shoalin  style :)
"Adding light humour to reality"

5 comments:

  1. 4th stanza is too awesome! :)
    I liked the ideas and you made me smile with the last line :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lesson! One really cannot make assumptions about a lot of things. I like your ending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this one Kodjo. A great poem for early morning inspiration ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entertaining and fun. Good work Kodjo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...