Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 22 April 2011

Lover's Farm



On a place on a farm
Have you planted a seed before
As farmers do awaiting on germination
So frustrating and full of excitement


And then on one morning 
You wake to find green shoots
Such deep filling of joy


And for true love it grows
Nurtured in green houses of understanding
Fed and watered, onwards with trust


Like mother hen
With Patience sat on Easter's egg
Awaiting hatch


To be a farmer
Where emotions, and romance are nurtured
With dedication and commitment 


To have patience and care
Synergy in minds, like affinity
And thus to harvest love, in loving 





5 comments:

  1. I am an avid gardener. My first two books are gardening books. This one really spoke to me. And, upon reflection, made me ponder parenting as well. So similar, gardening and parenting.

    Here's mine:
    http://www.kimnelsonwrites.com/2011/04/25/relativity-of-time-and-place/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farmers and gardeners everywhere will love this as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful imagery! i love this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...