Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Exploration

In little feet’s of dwarf 
In my adolescent youth 
In Locomotion 


Through yards  
Of unexplored worlds  
I step, a feet at a time 
Anticipation and trepidation  
Glued on pavements of red sand 
On my feet, evidence of tango danced 

Every day I go a step further 
From the nest in which 

I was cradled in comfort 


Addiction of an excitement     
For new conquest I venture  
Dis-virgined by visions inhaled 

Verbal chants made loud in my ears as caution  
Like unwelcome trumpets, of kings parade 
“Do not enter into the dark forest” 


Deterring me not  

I am a rebel determined  
The hunter will come to know me as so 
Edged on by passions of solicitation 
To whisk into unseen worlds of enigma 
It is an adventure, I seek on my quest 


To be enlighted through paths I walk 
These forest would soon be mine to own  
These wings will soon be aerial tested 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...